Apostle Clinical Trials has developed a Phase 2-4 dedicated research inpatient facility at Lakewood Park Health Center in nearby Downey. Volunteers reside in private male and female cottages in a locked skilled nursing facility campus.
We emphasize subject comfort to improve retention for longer term stay (3-6 weeks) studies.
- Dedicated research beds.
- Within 1 mile of Downey Regional Medical Center Emergency Services.
- Large open walking path on a nine acre garden campus. Access to open space and exercise yard.
- Structured exercise and social groups
- Each room equipped with satellite plasma TV and SiriusXM Satellite radio.
- Liberal family visiting space and hours.
- Laundry, beautician, social work and dietary services provided.
- Dental and Podiatry Service