Apostle Clinical Trials has developed a Phase 2-4 dedicated research inpatient facility in nearby Lakewood/ Downey area. Volunteers reside in private male and female rooms in a locked skilled nursing facility campus.
We emphasize subject comfort to improve retention for longer term stay (3-6 weeks) studies.
- Dedicated research beds.
- Within 1 mile of Downey Regional Medical Center Emergency Services.
- Structured exercise and social groups
- Each room equipped with satellite plasma TV.
- Liberal family visiting space and hours.
- Laundry, beautician, social work and dietary services provided.
- Dental and Podiatry Service